Replace citizenship certificate

The form N-565, form for the attaining the replacement of citizenship certificate, is a form issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for the following purposes:
  • Replacement of the declaration of intention
  • Repatriation Certificate
  • Replacement or the Naturalization Certificate
  • Special certificate of naturalization as a citizen of the United States in order to be recognized by a foreign country
  • For attaining replacement of the Certificate of Citizenship
The Certification of Citizenship is the legal document that is used for proving that the person parents of the person who is trying to obtain U.S citizenship are the citizens of the United States. This holds true even if the parents become naturalized when the individual was below the age of 18 years, or even if the birth did not take place in the United States. This document is granted officially by USCIS. The Certification of Naturalization is the document that is legally granted by USCIS to an individual who becomes naturalized. This document is used as a legal proof to show that the naturalized individual holds the U.S citizenship.
The following individuals can apply for the form N-565:
  • If your N-565 form has been lost or stolen, you can apply for the form. In the case of the stolen documents, it is recommended to apply as early as possible.
  • If your name has been changed on your official documents. This holds true for the change of name due to marriage or some other court order.

Important Instructions:                              

We have briefed and shortlisted some of the important things you need to keep in mind while applying for the form N-565.
  • If you already have an N-565 form, it is highly recommended to get copies of the document. This can be used as a copy of your lost certificate as and whenever needed.
  • While attaching the required photos, it is advised to write your alien number as well as your full name on the back of the photos.
  • Make sure you send the documents and the required amount of money to the correct USCIS processing center. Our dedicated staff will help you in this regard.
  • Once you have mailed all the required documents to USCIS center and the Department of Homeland Security, you should wait for a period of one to six months for receiving your replacement certificate.
  • In case you do not receive your documents within six months, immediately contact us so we can look into the process.
  • USCIS strictly rejects any forms that miss in any of the required signature areas. Therefore, it is important to carefully fill all the sign areas in order to avoid any delay in the processing of your documents.

The Mailing Process:

In order to facilitate you in avoiding any mistakes in the mailing process, our service providers have briefed it for you in a simple and easy-to-understand way as follows:
  • You have to mail two color photographs of yourself. Make sure you mail the photographs which have been taken in the near past (not more than 30 days before filing the application.
  • Attach the mutilated document with you N-565 document if you wish to get a replacement of a mutilated document.
  • If the language of the documents is other than English, complete and accurate translation of the given language to the English language is necessary. It is also advisable to attach the detailed information of the translator along.
To ensure that your N-565 form is correctly filed and mailed, our service providers will give you personalized instructions. Our highly skilled staff is ready to provide you with these services. The cost of filing the application with us is $100 plus the government fee.